Purpose of the Committee:
The CCEDNet Manitoba Regional Committee is a member-led governance structure providing leadership, strategic direction and oversight, as well as accountability for network activities in Manitoba.
Meet the Committee Members:
As outlined in the Regional Committee's Terms of Reference, Committee members represent the diversity of CED contexts in Manitoba. Particular emphasis will be placed on ensuring Aboriginal, newcomer, northern and rural perspectives.
- Roger Guy, Community Futures Westman (Rural representative)
- Dawn Sands, North End Community Renewal Corporation
- Modou Sall, individual member
- Beth McKechnie, Green Action Centre
- Carinna Rosales, SEED Winnipeg
- Carlos Vialard, IRCOM (Immigrant and Refugee Community Organization of Manitoba) (Newcomer representative)
- Damon Johnston, Aboriginal Council of Winnipeg (Aboriginal representative)
- VACANCY (Northern Representative)
Kaye Grant, Reconnaissance Consulting Management Group (All local CCEDNet board members are invited to join the Regional Committe during their term.)