Have a look at the National and International research taking place to mobilize a people-centered economy.
The Research Advisory Committee is an ad hoc committee of the Canadian CED Network with an overall purpose to strengthen the Canadian CED Network's role in research and evaluation.
Featured Research Projects:
- Social Economy Research:
National Public Policy Paper Series
- Assembling Understandings: Findings from the Canadian Social Economy Research Partnerships, 2005-2011
- Canadian Public Policy and the Social Economy
- Community-University Research Partnerships: Reflections on the Canadian Social Economy Experience
- Research from the Pan-Canadian Social Inclusion Project
- Youth & CED research profiles
- International profiles
The Canadian CED Network was a community partner in the research and knowledge mobilization of the Canadian Social Economy Hub (CSEHub), a national community-university research alliance (CURA) funded through a multi-year grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC).