- Discover unique CED resources - websites, publications, case studies, videos, and more - in the CED toolbox.
- Check out our page of Evaluation and Social Return on Investment resources
- Read reflections and commentary by staff and members in the CCEDNet blog
- Download our Social Economy Stories
- View past issues and subscribe to our National Newsletter
This 2012 book by CCEDNet founding member Mike Lewis links community-based approaches to housing, food, finance, energy and other topics to environmental challenges requiring urgent action.
The six-year national social economy research program was completed with three important books on public policy, community-university partnerships, and a thematic analysis of the over 400 research products created by the six regional research centres and the national hub.
The three books are free to download as PDF files or can be ordered from the University of Victoria bookstore.