Join us for this engaging and interactive 2.5-hour session to help leaders make sense of the rapid change we are all experiencing. The session will provide frameworks and approaches to help organizations, teams and individuals navigate effectively in this evolving environment. It will also introduce you to the Community Leadership Program, should you be interested in experiencing the program before enrolling for the Spring Leadership Training.
For whom: This course is for those wanting an introduction to the full 6-session Community Leadership Program training and/or those who are looking to inspire and deepen their leadership practice.
- To explore the dynamic changes we are experiencing in our leadership roles
- To examine two different frameworks that will help us and our teams to better navigate change
- To collectively share change management strategies and approaches
3 Course Dates Available:
Thursday, Feb. 24: 10:00am - 12:30pm Eastern Time (FULL!)
Tuesday, March 1: 12:30PM - 3:00PM Eastern Time (FULL!)
Tuesday, March 8: 9:30AM - 12:00PM Eastern Time (NEW!)
Limited Capacity: Please note that space is limited and each session will be capped to ensure each participant has a high quality, engaging and impactful experience. If the sessions are booked, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on a waiting list.
Accessibility: Closed Captioning will be available at the workshop. Additional accessibility accommodations are available by advanced request by contacting Adriana Zylinski by February 18, 2022.
Registration Note: These sessions will not be recorded. Due to limited capacity, we expect registration indicates your confirmed attendance. Thank you in advance.
Not a member? Join CCEDNet
About your Facilitator
Suzanne Gibson “awakens the potential” of your organization to achieve its mandate and vision. Over the past 25 years, Suzanne has:
- inspired new and established organizations to “dream big,” unite around an idea and turn those dreams into reality
- uncovered creative solutions to complex social and organization problems
- mobilized diverse groups into strong teams
- facilitated and supported leaders, staff and volunteers to achieve their personal and collective potential
- applied her entrepreneurial flair to start up innovative new ventures
- equipped organizations to secure much-needed knowledge, skills and resources.
Suzanne will help you draw out the very best from your volunteers, staff and stakeholders as you help create a better world.