"We bring the concerns of individual communities together."
CCEDNet's regional networks have been formed to:
- Raise public awareness of the impact of community initiated economic action.
- Increase awareness of the crucial role of all levels of government as partners in creating a policy environment supportive of CED.
- Assist members in local efforts.
- Provide learning opportunities to increase knowledge about CED.
- Increase capacity of CED practitioners to engage in debate on issues crucial to the success of local community economic development initiatives.
Our regional growth is testament to the successful policy work of the network and to the growing relationships between members that strengthen our work locally and offers support to each of us working in the field.
See each regional network page for more information: