Social Innovation Canada, with partners Canadian CED Network, Common Approach and Centre for Social Innovation, is excited to launch Measure your Social Impact: Community of Practice for you and your organization.
This is hands-on experience in impact measurement and exclusive access to a community that cares about impact.
Adopting Common Measures is a project funded by the Government of Canada, helping organizations like yours build capacity around impact measurement. This initiative is led by Social Innovation Canada and the Canadian Community Economic Development Network, with the support of Common Approach to Impact Measurement.
Take part in an 8-session nationwide discussion around how your organization can effectively track, measure and report progress towards the Sustainable Development Goals.
We will be hosting sessions every 2 weeks lasting 1.5 hour each from Sept 13, 2023 to Nov 22, 2023, from 1:00 to 2:30 PM EST.
The 8 sessions will include:
- Unpacking Sustainable Development Goals
- 5 Essential Steps on Impact Measurement
- Onboarding to the CSI Impact Dashboard
What will you get?:
- Aligning your work with SDGs
- Building your logic model
- Identifying your indicators
- Constructing your performance measurement framework
- Tools to build your sustainable impact measurement practice
Sign up for all the following sessions here:
- Sept 13, 1-2:30 PM EST: Orientation & Sustainable Development Goals
- Sept 20, 1-2:30 PM EST: The Common Foundations of Impact Measurement
- Sept 27, 1-2:30 PM EST: Describe your Intended Change
- Oct 4, 1-2:30 PM EST: Advance your Logic Model
- Oct 11, -2:30 PM EST: Use Indicators
- Oct 25,1-2:30 PM EST: Collecting Useful Information
- Nov 8, 1-2:30 PM EST: Gauging Performance & Impact
- Nov 22, 1-2:30 PM EST: Communicate & Use Results
Anywhere in Canada
Conceptual Frameworks & Approaches, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Evaluation