Barrier-free Membership Policy
In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, we recognize that membership fees may be restrictive for some at this time. Please note that you can take advantage of our barrier-free membership policy for all membership types. We invite new or renewing members seeking an individual or organizational membership, who would benefit from a reduced rate, to do so.
- If you are seeking an Organizational Membership, choose the membership price option that is most appropriate or feasible for you. If the options are restrictive, please join as an individual member.
- If you are seeking an Individual Membership, choose the membership price option that is most appropriate or feasible for you. If the student/low income option is restrictive please fill out this form and indicate your chosen amount.
Become a member today!
Membership in the Canadian CED Network is open to organizations and individuals that share our values and objectives.
|Use our secure online payment system to purchase a membership by credit card.|
|You can also print and return our PDF Membership form by mail with a cheque or by fax with your credit card information.|
- CCEDNet gives you the opportunity to belong to a national movement and to shape policies that support your work for healthy, strong communities.
- CCEDNet enables community leaders to make positive social, economic and environmental change at local, regional and national levels by providing a forum to discuss, identify, implement and support new approaches for inclusive communities.
- CCEDNet helps organizations become more effective and sustainable by providing sector intelligence, professional development, knowledge of effective practices, peer input, resources, opportunity identification and advocacy on behalf of our members.
- Being part of a growing national movement for inclusive and sustainable communities
- Setting the priorities and direction of the Network by voting in Board elections and at the Annual General Meeting
- Free access to CCEDNet webinars and discounts to events and workshops
- Promotion on CCEDNet's website through our member map and directory
- Contributing to policy outreach with the strength of CCEDNet's members behind our activities.
Regular Members: CCEDNet members are either individuals or organizations. The fee for regular membership varies based on ability to pay (see table below).
Sustaining Members: The ‘Sustaining Member’ fee level is for members who can afford to contribute more to CCEDNet’s mission. In addition to the member benefits listed above, Sustaining members will be acknowledged in annual reports, on the CCEDNet website and in newsletters, and can request a receipt for income tax purposes for the amount paid above the regular membership fee. Suggested Sustaining Member rates are flexible – you can contribute any amount more than the regular membership fee.
Member Associates: A Member Associate is an employee of an organizational member. Your organization must be a member of the Canadian CED Network to purchase an associate membership. A Member Associate receives all of the Network's benefits with the exception of eligibility to vote on resolutions and hold office within the Canadian CED Network.
|Sustaining member Suggested Fee|
|Student / low income*||$40||--|
|Organizational budget < $100,000||$95||$190|
|Organizational budget $100,000 - $250,000||$250||$500|
|Organizational budget $250,000 - $500,000||$350||$700|
|Organizational budget $500,000 - $1,000,000||$500||$1,000|
|Organizational budget > $1,000,000||$750||$1,500|
|*Please see CCEDNet's barrier-free membership policy at the top of the page|