We know there are problems. Let’s work on solutions.
We have an unprecedented moment to do things differently. The COVID-19 pandemic has brought our systems and economy to a near standstill. People around the world are asking: How we can Build Back Better?
The old ways, the old models, won’t work. We have to get beyond business as usual.
These workshops will be pragmatic. We will learn AND create together. Our aim is to connect social enterprises, social purchasers, and social financiers and to DO things together to advance our mutual interests and cause. Our intention is to invite new people in, cross-siloes, and begin new collaborations.
- Social Value Marketplace Workshop 1: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 from 10:00-11:30 a.m. PST / 1:00-2:30 p.m. EST
- What If The Stories of The Social Value Marketplace Were Told Better and More Broadly?
- Social Value Marketplace Workshop 2: Tuesday, November 17, 2020 from 10:00-11:30 a.m. PST / 1:00-2:30 p.m. EST
- What If We Could Build Relationships and Bridge Gaps Between Ecosystem Players?
- Social Value Marketplace Workshop 3: Tuesday, December 8, 2020 from 10:00-11:30 a.m. PST / 1:00-2:30 p.m. EST
- What If the Tools and Templates Were Available to Speed Our Progress?