The Canadian CED Network welcomes you to join a community of brave, innovative and determined leaders from across Canada to examine self-leadership, leading and understanding others, and leading within an organization through 6 sessions of supported and embodied learning.
This unique learning environment is intentionally designed to respond to your experience. You can expect to refine and build your leadership skills and apply what you’ve learned in new, meaningful and purposeful ways. You’ll gain tools to help strengthen your teams and encourage problem solving and creativity, so that you can collectively navigate and effectively respond to change, innovation and the current priorities of your work environment.
You’ll emerge from the course energized, aligned, and equipped to harness your leadership to best effect moving forward.
Module 1 (14 hours): Leading and Understanding Myself
Becoming a more self-aware and confident leader, build on current skills and experience to gain greater clarity and insight into your leadership style and strengths so you can serve yourself, others and your organizations even better.
Module 2 (14 hours): Leading and Understanding Others
Enhance and build key senior leadership skills to engage and lead people so you can all contribute and thrive professionally, meet the challenge of navigating an organization and increase your impact.
Module 3 (14 hours): Leading within my Organization
Be more prepared for the opportunities and challenges that being a leader presents, build essential skills of a change leader, learn to develop teams and build team resilience, learn to lead through change and expertly communicate through courageous conversations.
- For whom: The course is carefully designed to be impactful for leaders at all stages.
- When: 9am – 4pm ET on Thursdays (biweekly) from October 6 – Dec 15, 2022 (6 days in total)
- Limited Capacity: Please note that the course will be capped at 20 learners to ensure each participant has a high quality, engaging and impactful experience.
- Accreditation: This program offers the opportunity to achieve the ILM Award in Leadership accreditation. A certificate will be awarded upon completion of the program.
$1250 for CCEDNet members ($250 savings)
$1500 for Non-members
Accessibility: Closed Captioning will be available at the workshop. Additional accessibility accommodations are available by advanced request.
The impact of this program has been championed by the organizations that have gone through this Leadership Program every year since 2016!
Impact to date:
- 94% of learners indicated the training was very effective in helping them to apply the learning in their day-to-day leadership role
- 98% of learners would recommend the training to a friend or colleague
- 100% of the learners who moved through the program said they used the learning in their roles (90% of whom felt they would use it often or every day!)
- Time to reflect on your experience and potential is a precious thing. We encourage and invite you to invest in your leadership practice and experience this unique and intentional learning environment dedicated to supporting the exceptional people and unique demands leadership presents.
Your Facilitator: Suzanne Gibson
Our Leadership programs, facilitated by Suzanne Gibson, will offer anyone who leads a team the chance to take a well-supported deep dive into leadership practices, skills, and tools.
Suzanne Gibson “awakens the potential” of your organization to achieve its mandate and vision. Over the past 25 years, Suzanne has:
- inspired new and established organizations to “dream big,” unite around an idea and turn those dreams into reality
- uncovered creative solutions to complex social and organization problems
- mobilized diverse groups into strong teams
- facilitated and supported leaders, staff and volunteers to achieve their personal and collective potential
- applied her entrepreneurial flair to start up innovative new ventures
- equipped organizations to secure much-needed knowledge, skills and resources.
Suzanne will help you draw out the very best from your staff and stakeholders as you help create a better world.
Not a CCEDNet member? Join CCEDNet or contact Adriana at .