Using Insights from the Collective Impact Cross-Site Study to Improve Your Impact
3:00pm to 4:30pm Eastern Time
What do we know about the practices that lead to positive systems and population changes in collective impact initiatives?
Join us on Tuesday, May 15 from 3pm – 4:30pm ET for this free webinar to explore actionable insights gleaned from an in-depth study of 25 collective impact sites. We will discuss what we learned about the implementation of the collective impact approach, the ways in which equity practices and capacity contribute to outcomes, and how early changes and system changes contribute to population level impact.
- Terri Akey, Director, ORS Impact
- Lauren Gase, Senior Researcher, Spark Policy Institute
- Jennifer Splansky Juster, Executive Director, Collective Impact Forum
- Sarah Stachowiak, CEO, ORS Impact \
We'll be taking questions in the webinar's "chat box" so pleases bring your questions about what YOU would like to hear about.
Can't make the actual webinar time? Registering also means you'll be notified when this session is uploaded to the Collective Impact Forum resource library.
- Report and Executive Summary: When Collective Impact has an Impact: A Cross-Site Study of 25 Collective Impact Initiatives
- Blog Post: New Research Study: When Collective Impact Has an Impact
We hope you will come join the discussion on May 15!