Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) invites the submission of an Application for Funding from Indigenous organizations interested in obtaining time-limited Skills and Partnership Fund (SPF) contribution funding. Proposals must demonstrate partnership-based approaches to the development of Training to Employment or Innovation activities improving employment outcomes of Indigenous people.
The Skills and Partnership Fund is a demand-driven, partnership-based program that supports government priorities through strategic partnerships by funding projects contributing to the skills development and training of Indigenous workers for long-term, meaningful employment.
2016 Skills and Partnership Fund Call for Proposals Information Sessions
Join one of the three free webinars taking place on:
- Tuesday, June 7, 2016 from 13:00 – 14:30 EST (English)
- Wednesday, June 8, 2016 from 10:00 – 11:30 EST (French)
- Wednesday, June 8, 2016 from 13:00 – 14:30 EST (English)
Send an email to ALMP-PAMT at hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca to register, specifying which session you wish to attend.
Call for Proposals Summary
- The maximum duration of projects is four years (48 months).
- The total amount of funding requested from ESDC must not exceed $10 million per project.
- Under the Training to Employment stream, proposals will receive additional consideration if at least 50% of the total project value comes from partners (e.g. from large, private-sector organizations).
- As this is a competitive process, not all proposals submitted under this CFP will be selected; funding is limited and subject to ESDC’s annual budget considerations and allocation of funds by Parliament.
- The Government of Canada reserves the right to accept a proposal, in whole or in part, and give consideration to factors such as geographic coverage, and official language requirements.
How to Apply
Your application must be submitted no later than July 5, 2016 before 11:59 p.m. EST.
You are encouraged to submit online using the Grants and Contributions Online Services (GCOS). Note: Registering to GCOS can take up to two (2) weeks
Register for GCOS
Applications can also be submitted by email to NC-SPF-FCP-GD at hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca or by mail using the address below.
Skills and Partnership Fund – 2016 Call for Proposals
Employment and Social Development Canada
140 Promenade du Portage
Phase IV. 4th Floor – Mailstop 421