Achieving sustainability requires a multi-disciplinary approach and a broad social commitment. It also requires the energy and passion of youth.
That’s why The Co-operators has launched an unprecedented partnership of business, academia and non-government organisations to bring together students from all fields of study from across Canada to develop and implement real sustainability solutions for their current lives and their future careers.
All conference related expenses will be covered for selected participants. Your contribution is time and commitment.
- September 24-27th, 2009 at the University of Guelph in Guelph, Ontario
- 180 university & college students from across Canada
- Explore tangible multi-industry and sector sustainability solutions with national business and academic leaders
- Build networks and develop skills to lead sustainability initiatives long after the conference
- Network and learn from students like you who are excited, empowered & equipped for change
Share this message or URL with your network, especially with students. To learn more visit www.impactyouthsustainability.ca or contact us at .
Conference partners: The Co-operators, Research Network for Business Sustainability, David Suzuki Foundation, The Natural Step, the University of Guelph, Wilfrid Laurier University, AIESEC, Coopsco, the University of Saskatchewan’s Centre for the Study of Co-operatives and the Richard Ivey School of Business.