Saskatoon co-operator extraordinaire, Harold Chapman, has been named to the Order of Canada! Harold is being recognized for his seven+ decades of co-operative leadership, which has impacted people in Saskatchewan, Canada, and countries around the world. The Saskatchewan Co-operative Association, a longtime member of the Canadian CED Network, is pleased to have supported his nomination for this prestigious award.
For more news regarding Harold’s being named to the Order of Canada:
- 99-year-old Saskatoon man named to Order of Canada (Global News)
- Sask. Order of Canada recipient says honour recognizes importance of co-operatives movement (CBC)
- Three Sask. residents named to Order of Canada (Saskatoon Star Phoenix)
- Long-time Saskatonians to receive Order of Canada honours: (650 CKOM)
- Making the Links radio interview with Harold Chapman
- Ondaatje, Kaspi, Ignatieff among 100 Order of Canada honoreeshe Globe and Mail (The Globe and Mail)