CCEDNet members who have not yet renewed their membership for 2014 should have received a letter today via email that contains an invitation to renew their membership and a review of our accomplishments over the last year.
You can now renew your membership online with your user account.
- Go to https://ccednet-rcdec.ca/en/user.
- Log in using the email address the renewal reminder message was sent to
- If you don’t know your password, you can request a new password. Use the same email address as above.
- Once you have logged in to your account, click on the ‘Memberships and Donations’ tab to see the status of your membership and to renew. You can choose to pay by credit card or by cheque.
- If you have any questions, contact us at info at ccednet-rcdec.ca.
Renew today! Canada’s community economic development movement is a dynamic force for positive change, as illustrated in our new video: