Inner City Renovations is a general contractor and social enterprise that providing services to a broad range of clients primarily in the commercial renovations sector.
As a social enterprise, ICR manages both a social outcomes and business outcomes.
To provide quality employment for inner city low income residents and quality general contracting services in Winnipeg.
ICR’s goal is to be a self-sustaining employee-owned company. We create steady employment and practical training for inner city residents. Our employees are what make ICR different, and they are committed to making a difference to Winnipeg’s Inner City.
ICR is committed to:
- Providing quality full time employment to inner city low-income residents
- Providing better-than-average sector wages and benefits
- Providing education and training, leading to skills and certification, to its workers
- Providing opportunities for advancement and career laddering
- Providing participatory management culture
- Creating a culture of employee engagement and employee ownership