Starting a social enterprise? Embedding social values into an existing business? Creating a sustainable model for your non-profit? Give yourself the best chance of success by immersing yourself in the right environment. Sponsored by Libro Credit Union, the social enterprise incubator gives you a front seat into the world of social enterprise.
Apply to the Libro Social Enterprise Incubator
Participants will spend 6 months at Innovation Works working with Pillar social enterprise coaches, Libro Credit Union staff, volunteer Business Advisors and the Innovation Works community.
- 6 months access to Innovation Works
- 3 Day Orientation Bootcamp to kick-start your enterprise planning
- 2 months weekly social enterprise & business development workshops (Oct-Nov)
- 1-1 Coaching with Pillar’s Social Enterprise Coach
- Support from volunteer Business Advisors specialized in your area of need
- Access to online databases of legal documents, business plan templates & other social enterprise resources
- A network of social enterprises at all stages of development
- Pitch your social enterprise to over 200 guests at Pillar’s Meaningful Market event
Check out what past participants have to say
- Open to nonprofit, cooprerative & for-profit social enterprises
- Open to individuals & teams
- Applicant has a social enterprise business model they want to explore/grow (beyond idea & ready to start)
- Model uses earned revenue (selling products/services) to fund a major part of operations
- Model has a strong social and/or environmental impact in the community
- Applicants do NOT need to have existing revenue, but must have a goal of earning revenue during the 6 months
- 3 Day Bootcamp; October 3rd-5th
- Weekly workshops Tuesdays 3pm-5pm; October 16th to Dec 4th
- Meaningful Market pitch event; date TBD
Fill in the application form and tell us how being a part of the Social Enterprise Incubator would benefit you. The application should take 15-20 minutes to complete. Questions? Want to learn more? Not sure if you qualify?
Reach out to secoach at pillarnonprofit.ca
Source: Social Enterprise Southwest