Know a great co-op or co-operator? Co-operatives and Mutuals Canada is now accepting nominations for their annual awards.
The 2nd Congress and AGM of Co‐operatives and Mutuals Canada will take place from June 15 to 18, 2015 in Saskatoon. A CMC Awards Ceremony will take place during the Congress.
The Awards Committee is now inviting nominations for the following three awards:
- Co‐operative of the Year Award (awarded to an organization)
- Emerging Co‐operator Award (awarded to an individual)
- Achievement Award (awarded to an individual)
The terms of reference for each of the awards can be viewed by clicking the award titles.
Procedures for submitting awards nominations:
- CMC members are asked to submit their awards nominations by March 20, 2015.
- Awards nominations should be made using the nomination forms found in the terms of reference for each prize.
- Awards nominations should be sent to the attention of Madeleine Brillant, Director of Corporate Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org or at:
Director, Corporate Affairs
Co‐operatives and Mutuals Canada
400‐275 Bank Street
Ottawa, ON K2P 2L6