Tuesday, December 13, 2011, 12:00pm Eastern, 9:00am Pacific
Register TODAY and join us to learn about how fair trade is strengthening communities in Canada and around the world.
Over the last 15 years, the fair trade market has grown exponentially. But in the context of continued globalization, is it actually changing economic systems and building sustainable livelihoods? Through an evaluation of fair trade for rural women knitters in Bolivia to the promotion of Fair Trade in Manitoba, and a new initiative to create a Canadian Fair Trade coalition, this webinar will assess the impacts of fair trade and its contribution to economic empowerment.
• Jean-Frédéric Lemay, JFL Consultants
• Tamara Stenn, Keene State College, New Hampshire
• Zach Gross, Manitoba Council for International Cooperation
A question and answer period will follow.
• Date: Tuesday December 13, 2011
• Webinar begins at 12:00 noon Eastern time, 9:00 am Pacific time
• Participation is free of charge
• Register by December 11th to obtain connection information and additional resources.
This session will be in English.
Please share this invitation to interested members or contacts.
Click on “Register TODAY” above to register now!
For more information about the International Committee of the Canadian CED Network,
please visit: www.ccednet-rcdec.ca/en/our_work/international
The Canadian CED Network’s International Committee webinar series is made possible in partnership with Uniterra http://www.uniterra.ca