You can help develop your local economy. How? By teaching Community Economic Development (CED) best practices to others. Building Dreams with Teams is a curriculum package designed for CED practitioners, adult educators and community developers. It includes an Instructor’s Guide, an introductory course in CED.
This ebook is divided into two parts.
Part 1, Introduction to CED, presents 5 modules:
- Community Economic Development In Action;
- Mapping and Building Capacity;
- Organizational Options for CED Sponsored Enterprise;
- Government Programs and Community Economic Development.
Part 2, Team Entrepreneurship, presents 5 modules:
- Team Enterprise Fundamentals;
- The Business Planning Process;
- Sales and Marketing;
- Business Finance.
Note: A Licensing Agreement applies to individuals wishing to use Building Dreams with Teams as a teaching/training manual.