The Social Finance Awards are presented to leaders who are playing a pivotal role in catalyzing the Canadian social finance marketplace. The award was conceptualized to showcase and celebrate the efforts that individuals and organizations are making to mobilize private capital for public good.
SocialFinance.ca is pleased to announce that voting is now open for the first Social Finance Awards!
Presenting this year’s finalists for “Most Promising New Financial Player”, in the Canadian social finance landscape:
- Caisse d’économie solidaire: Desjardins
- Community Forward Fund
- CSI Community Bond investors
- Greenchip Financial Corporation
- RBC Investing for Impact Fund
- Rise Asset Development
- Sarona Asset Management Inc.
- Tonya Surman, CSI
- Toronto Atmospheric Fund
- Youth Social Innovation Capital Fund
Click on any of the links above to vote, by Thursday November 8 at 11:59am Eastern time. The winner will be announced at the 2012 Social Finance Forum