Proposals are now being accepted to host the 2016 National CCEDNet Conference! Any CCEDNet members and partners interested in hosting the 2016 conference are invited to submit a proposal.
Host selection criteria
- Capacity to organise a major bilingual national event
- Local mobilization potential
- Resources that can be leveraged for the event
Information required in the proposal
- Proposed conference title and theme(s)
- Reasons for interest
- Demonstrate your experience and capacity to organize a major bilingual event
- Positive impacts for the community and region
- Local partners/mobilization strategy
- Resources committed or anticipated, including in-kind organizing capacity by hosts and partners, as well as cash contributions by conference sponsors and funders
- Local initiatives/innovations to showcase
- Recommended venues able to accommodate up to 400 participants and 12 breakout sessions.
The successful host for the 2016 event will be announced in spring 2015.
If you have any questions feel free to contact Michael Toye at mtoye at ccednet-rcdec.ca